Statement of Faith
The following statement is the framework from which all Bible and Bible-related subjects are taught:
- …he Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- …there is One and Only God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- …in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and HIs personal return to power and glory.
- …that the Holy Spirit comes to live in us, to assist us in the regeneration of our sinful soul and make us every day more like our savior Jesus Christ.
- …in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life eternal in paradise and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal separation from God and from all that is good.
- …in the spiritual unity of believers through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- …in the Great Physician, our Lord Jesus Christ, and in His ability to heal all disease according to the plan of God for each individual (some persons are healed and some are not, we do not know why).
- …that Jesus Christ will return King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
This Statement of Faith will be taught to our children in response to what Jesus said
“And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me.” Matthew 18:5 (NIV)
“Teach a child in the way he should go; and when he is old he will not depart from it”